Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Stop yer Bitchin

So Facebook has implimented a new "mini-feed," which essentially tells you everything that all of your friends do on Facebook. So far it's been met with widespread disapproval, with people saying it's creepy and stalker-ish. I personally don't mind it. Maybe it's because I know I'm not in much danger of being stalked. But in any case, stalkers will be stalkers no matter what you give them. If you don't want them following your every move, don't update your status every time you're clipping your toenails. It doesn't give them any new information, it just makes it easier to see an overview of what everyone is up to, which I find convenient. So stop your whining, and get used to it. It's actually kinda useful.

(You know, it probably doesn't help my case that my Facebook status directly prior to the release of the mini-feed was "probably stalking you right now.")

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home